Looking for Accredited Online Colleges Offered in Pennsylvania? Here are 5 Reasons to Choose WVJC Pennsylvania Online
Are you looking for an online PA program that is accredited and can assist you in gaining career options all around the Pennsylvania area and beyond? WVJC Pennsylvania Online’s coursework will help you get on track to your next profession!
WVJC Pennsylvania Online is proud to be among a group of PA online colleges that offer accredited courses. If you have an interest in applying to a school that can get your career underway, keep on reading to see why you should choose WVJC Pennsylvania Online’s accredited online college courses.
1.We Provide Accredited Online College Courses All Over PA
One of the best parts about completing your associate degree through WVJC’s online classes is that you can do your work from anywhere that’s convenient to you. Here is the list of some of the cities that our PA online college courses are perfect for:
- New Castle
Of course, these are just some of the areas in Southwest PA that can benefit from our online classes – we’re sure yours can as well!
2. A Variety of Program Options with Great Career Possibilities
We differ from other online accredited colleges in PA because we provide six training programs that give you numerous job opportunities after completing your training.
- Business Administration – Gain the skills you need to get a career in a range of businesses, nonprofits, and other organizations. We also provide preparation for certification exams that can give you a competitive advantage in the job market.
- Business Administration/Accounting – This program is perfect for anyone looking to become an accounting assistant, bookkeeper, payroll clerk, as well as many other valuable roles.
- Legal Office Assisting – When you join this program you can learn things such as a greater understanding of the state and federal court systems, interviewing techniques for witnesses and clients, and how to draft legal correspondence.
- Clinical Medical Assistant – We combine our classes with in-person clinicals at our training facilities to make sure you get experience with procedures such as drawing blood and checking blood pressure.
- Medical Office Administration – We give you the necessary training you need to have a successful career in medical office assisting by offering a range of courses from billing to basic coding and software.
- Medical Coding – With a medical coding degree you are able to go on to work in a variety of healthcare locations, such as hospitals, clinics, wellness centers, along with many other specialty practices such as those focused on cardiology, oncology, and pediatrics.
3. Get Your Degree in Just a Few Months
In as little as 18 months, at WVJC Online you can complete your training, have your associate degree, and be interviewing for your next career.
Our accredited online college courses are crafted to ensure that you receive the valuable skills and training you need for your desired career, without making you take unnecessary electives that a standard four-year college would.
And the sooner you’re educated and prepared for the job market, the sooner you can put your skills to use and start earning.
4. Flexibility and Convenience for Your Busy Working and Family Life
We know that your time is valuable to you, especially if you lead a busy life. WVJC PA Online takes pride in the support services we offer to our online students, which includes:
- Mobile access to your classes and assignments on your phone and tablets, so you can work on the go
- 24/7 tech support that is there when you need it for issues such as troubleshooting and more
- Small online classes that provide enhanced engagement between the professors and students
- Reminders for assignment due dates to help make sure you don’t skip a beat while within your classes
- The ability for you to work at your own pace and in your own time, since online classes give you the freedom to be able to learn and do work when it’s convenient for your schedule
- We also provide preparation for certification exams within your select programs, ensuring you can go right onto the next steps toward your dream job after gradation
5. We Promote Our Students’ Success
We offer our students the type of course structure that they desire and need. We also strive to meet the needs of our students in everything from career prep to program organization.
And along with the necessary skills we teach to our students in accredited, career-driven courses, our main goal as an accredited online PA school is to help our students fulfil their future goals. Our student services department is here for this exact reason.
A prime example of how we dedicate our teaching to your future is through giving our students the opportunity to participate in externships for certain programs.
The programs that offer externships include:
- Business Administration
- Business Administration/Accounting
- Legal Office Assisting
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Administration
We also provide career services to assist you in getting started toward seeking a job before you graduate, all to help ensure that your education is put to good use in the career field of your choice.
Ready to Become an Online Student at WVJC Pennsylvania Online?
Our online programs have been strategically structured to help students succeed.
Successful online students often have the traits of being:
- Good at writing
If this sounds like you we’d love to have you reach out to us today!
Apply Today to Get Started in Our Accredited Online College Courses Offered in PA
If you live in Pennsylvania and are ready to start working toward your next career, be sure to contact our team who’s ready to help. You can also request more information if you have any questions about our programs.
We look forward to getting you started on your future at our accredited online PA school!
For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, please visit: