Associate Degree and Diploma Programs in Morgantown
148 Willey St. | Morgantown, WV | 26505
In 2022, West Virginia Junior College reached an exciting milestone of educating and supporting students for 100 years. From the flapper generation to the TikTok users of today, WVJC is still going strong with programs designed to meet the needs of today’s students.
Ready to start on your path to a new and exciting career? Come and earn a technical college degree from WVJC that can help you embark on the next chapter in your life!
About West Virginia Junior College
West Virginia Junior College was established in Charleston, West Virginia, in 1892. In the ensuing 125 years, WVJC has established campuses in Morgantown and Bridgeport, West Virginia. Additionally, the advent of WVJC Online in 2011 created opportunities for all West Virginians to access WVJC’s educational programs and work toward their dream careers.
Take advantage of WVJC’s commitment to student services and innovative technologies as you plan for a better future!
“West Virginia Junior College Morgantown is a phenomenal school. The people working there really care about you and really want you to succeed!” – Emma Harvey, WVJC Student
Morgantown Associate Degree Programs
Did you know that you can be career-ready when you join one of our thorough programs in just months? Then, choose WVJC and receive the opportunity to learn from qualified instructors who stress a hands-on approach within our educational programs.
Here are the types of careers you can work toward when you choose any of the following Morgantown, WV associate degree programs that we offer:
- Business Administration – Get training in managing a small business, accounting, managing an office, keeping books, and performing customer service responsibilities.
- Clinical Medical Assistant – Some of the career training our clinical medical assistant students receive includes administering EKGs, collecting medical specimens, performing some lab tests, performing phlebotomy, and preparing basic medications.
- Medical Office Administration – Managing a doctor’s office, assisting medical administrative offices, working with insurance companies, or helping a doctor with secretarial tasks – are just a few of the career options for our medical office administration students.
- Information Technology – From working in IT to protecting the integrity of data systems, there are a variety of exciting career paths that are perfect for graduates of this program.
- Nursing – Getting your associate degree in our nursing program can lead to a great career of helping patients, assisting doctors, and being in on the action of a fast-paced hospital.
- Nursing at Mon Health – Mon Health System and West Virginia Junior College have partnered to create the WVJC School of Nursing at Mon Health, serving the healthcare needs of North Central West Virginia. This collaboration brings together two of Morgantown’s trusted institutions to provide a high level of care for area residents.
College Students In Morgantown Come From All Over The Area
Our students come from many surrounding cities and counties to get their degrees and complete our associate degree and diploma programs. Here are a few of the popular locations our students hail from:
- Fairmont, WV
- Fayette County, PA
- Garrett County, MD
- Greene County, PA
- Marion County, WV
- Masontown, PA
- Monongalia County, WV
- Preston County, WV
- Taylor County, WV
- Waynesburg, PA
Apply For Our Morgantown Associate Degree Programs Today!
If you are ready to start taking engaging courses that will help prepare you for your future career, be sure to apply today!
With the educational training you can receive from WVJC, you will graduate from your program with the skills you need to be ready for a rewarding career! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our technical school programs in Morgantown, WV!
[Cooperative Advertising: Each campus operates independently under policies established by its Board of Directors and implemented by its campus president and administration. The campuses are not affiliated unless and except to the extent noted in each campus’s catalog.]