Associate Degree and Diploma Programs in Morgantown
148 Willey St. | Morgantown, WV | 26505
Ready to start on your path to a new and exciting career? Come and earn a technical college degree from WVJC that can help you embark on the next chapters in your life!
About West Virginia Junior College
West Virginia Junior College was established in Charleston, West Virginia in 1892. In the ensuing 125 years, WVJC has also established campuses in Morgantown and Bridgeport, West Virginia. Additionally, the advent of WVJC Online in 2011 has created opportunities for all West Virginians to access WVJC’s quality, affordable educational programs and to work toward their dream careers.
Take advantage of WVJC’s commitment to student services and innovative technologies as you plan for a better future!
“My experience with WVJC is going amazing for any High School Seniors looking into coming here, you are going to love it. The staff is super friendly and understanding. They work with you. The students are friendly as well. The overall environment is like a huge family.” – Ariel Ellis, WVJC Student
Morgantown Associate Degree Programs
Did you know that when you join one of our thorough programs, you can be career-ready in just months? Choose WVJC and receive the opportunity to learn from qualified instructors who stress a hands-on approach within our affordable and quality educational programs.
Here are the types of careers you can work toward when you choose any of the following Morgantown, WV associate degree programs that we offer:
- Business Administration – Get training in managing a small business, accounting, managing an office, keeping books, and performing customer service responsibilities.
- Clinical Medical Assistant – Some of the career training our clinical medical assistant students receive includes administering EKGs, collecting medical specimens, performing some lab tests, performing phlebotomy, and preparing basic medications.
- Legal Office Assisting – If you have interest in being an assistant for trial attorneys, working in a hospital’s legal department, or working for the state or federal government, our legal office assisting program can be very fulfilling.
- Medical Office Administration – Managing a doctor’s office, assisting medical administrative offices, working with insurance companies, or helping a doctor with secretarial tasks – these are just a few of the career options for our medical office administration students.
- Network Administration/Security – From working in network security to protecting the integrity of data systems, there are a variety of interesting career paths that are perfect for graduates of this program.
- Nursing – Getting your associate degree in our nursing program can lead to a great career of helping patients, assisting doctors, and being in on the action of a fast-paced hospital.
Morgantown Diploma Programs
In addition to our associate degree programs, WVJC Morgantown also has diploma courses in several areas of studies that can lead to great job opportunities. These include:
College Students In Morgantown Come From All Over The Area
Our students come from many surrounding cities and counties to get their degrees and complete our associate degree and diploma programs. Here are a few of the popular locations our students hail from:
- Fairmont, WV
- Fayette County, PA
- Garrett County, MD
- Greene County, PA
- Marion County, WV
- Masontown, PA
- Monongalia County, WV
- Preston County, WV
- Taylor County, WV
- Waynesburg, PA
Apply For Our Morgantown Associate Degree Programs Today!
If you are ready to start taking engaging courses that will help prepare you for your future career, be sure to apply today!
With the great educational training you can receive from WVJC, you will graduate your program with the skills you need to be ready for a rewarding career! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our technical school programs in Morgantown, WV!
[Cooperative Advertising: Each campus operates independently under policies established by its Board of Directors and implemented by its campus president and administration. The campuses are not affiliated unless and except to the extent noted in each campuses catalog.]