Earn Your Degree Online in Months!
Do it on your own time at a West Virginia based online college.
West Virginian's have always been proud of their rich history. This West Virginia pride includes everything from Daniel Boone establishing trading posts on our frontiers to the glory of our collegiate sports teams.
Now, West Virginia Junior College is offering West Virginians online associate degrees to enhance their educational and career pursuits. Whether you are native born or moved to our great state, WVJC offers you the same great advantages.
WVJC online student advantages include:
- An associate degree in months
- West Virginia based providing local support
- 24/7 technical support
- Nearly 100 years of training West Virginians
- Extensive experience with West Virginia employers
WVJC currently offers the following degree programs online:
Trying to figure out if online classes are a good fit for you? Below are some of the qualities of a successful online student.
- Open minded about sharing life, work, and educational experiences as part of the learning process
- Able to communicate through writing
- Active learner that is highly motivated, self-directed, and self-disciplined
- Organized, strong time management skills, and able to meet deadlines
- Committed to setting sufficient hours aside to successfully complete course work
- Attention to detail and ability to follow directions
- Able to think critically
- Willing to “speak up” if problems arise
- Has reliable access to a computer and the internet
- Comfortable using a computer
Our online campus provides you with the flexibility to go to class anytime you want, from anywhere you can access the Internet. Through the use of our eCampus, instructors are able to utilize effective teaching practices enhanced with innovative technologies to ensure a rich, dynamic, and interactive educational experience.
West Virginia Junior College is also enrolling students from Beckley, WV, Martinsburg, WV and surrounding areas! Learn more: