ASSOCIATE DEGREE PROGRAMS FROM WVJC ONLINE
144 WILLEY ST. | MORGANTOWN, WV | 26505
Ready to start on your path to a new and exciting career? Come and earn a technical college degree from WVJC that can help you embark on the next chapters in your life!
About WVJC Online
West Virginia Junior College was established in Charleston, West Virginia in 1892. In the ensuing 125 years, WVJC has also established campuses in Morgantown and Bridgeport, West Virginia. Additionally, the advent of WVJC Online in 2011 has created opportunities for all West Virginians to access WVJC’s quality, affordable educational programs and to work toward their dream careers.
Take advantage of WVJC’s commitment to student services and innovative technologies as you plan for a better future!
“WVJC has been the greatest experience for me. All of the staff members are friendly, warm, and welcoming. I would recommend this college to anyone who wants to change their career path.” – Amy Moles, WVJC Student
Choose From A Variety Of Online Associate Degree Programs
Whether you are interested in business or working in the medical field, we have the West Virginia-based online career training for you.
With each of our West Virginia online degree programs, you can earn your associate degree in months, not years. We focus on the information and skills that you will use in your future career, eliminating the need of paying for classes that you don’t need.
Our online associate degree programs offered in West Virginia include:
- Business Administration– Get training in managing a small business, accounting, managing an office, keeping books, and performing customer service responsibilities.
- Business Administration/Accounting – Accounting professionals help organizations manage their finances to keep their operations running smoothly. Career training includes payroll accounting, financial statements, and tax forms.
- Legal Office Assisting – Our in-depth legal office assisting program teaches you how to draft legal correspondence, utilize basic investigation techniques, interview clients, plus many more fundamental skills.
- Clinical Medical Assistant – Some of the career training our clinical medical assistant students receive includes administering EKGs, collecting medical specimens, performing some lab tests, performing phlebotomy, and preparing basic medications.
- Medical Office Administration – This program from WVJC Online will teach you the skills of maintaining electronic health records, overseeing billing, conducting basic coding, utilizing administrative software, plus many other abilities valued by the medical field.
- Medical Coding – For training that will prepare you to work in hospitals, wellness centers, clinics, general practitioner offices and other facilities in the healthcare field, choose this fundamental program.
- Healthcare Administration – Take advantage of growing medical career opportunities and earn your degree learning the business side of patient care.
Online College That Works!
- Online College Scholarships
- 24/7 Tech Support
- Mobile Access To Classes
- Career Services
- Small Online Classes
Why You Should Choose Our West Virginia Online Career Training
While the decision to pursue an associate degree can be a greatly beneficial one, taking the time off to go back to school isn’t always a feasible option. Between work and family commitments, sometimes you just don’t have the time to sit in a classroom every day.
At West Virginia Junior College, we understand the challenges that life can throw your way, which is why we offer online associate degree programs throughout West Virginia.
Our online campus provides you with the flexibility to go to class any time you want, from anywhere you can access the internet. Through the use of our eCampus, instructors are able to utilize effective teaching practices enhanced with innovative technologies to ensure a rich, dynamic, and interactive educational experience.
“WVJC has been a great learning and hands-on experience. They are flexible with those who are working so you don’t have to choose one or the other. They make sure that you are career ready and have what it takes to be successful and professional for your future.” – Jacob Dittman, WVJC Student