Career Management Services
We understand that your goal in attending college is a successful, fulfilling career!
Our programs, both on campus an online, are designed to meet the current and future demands of employers in your area. Graduates are well-prepared to enter the workforce with practical training and hands-on experience. In fact, it is not uncommon for our students to secure jobs before they even graduate!
Each student completes a specialized course in career management. This course equips you with the tools needed for job searching, interviewing, obtaining and managing a career.
Upon graduation, our students possess a professional portfolio that demonstrates their training and professionalism to potential employers.
“WVJC has by far the most helpful and supportive group of staff. I’ve never had a better experience at a college.” – Nathan Mynes, WVJC Student
Great Career, Great Life
Our students and alumni also have exclusive access to our Career Management Team. Services include:
- Access to our long-term networks and experience with a variety of employers
- Individual career advising to students and alumni
- Personal and professional branding
- Assistance developing professional documents such as resumes, cover letters, thank you letters, professional references, LinkedIn profiles, etc.
- Professional interview training
- Opportunities for on-the-job training in the various fields of study through professional externships
Get started at WVJC today by applying to our career training school online!
Request more information about each of our campuses by reaching out!
Scholarships are available for many of our programs and vary by location.