Associate Degree and Diploma Programs In Bridgeport
176 Thompson Dr. | Bridgeport, WV | 26330
Come and discover the numerous education programs at West Virginia Junior College’s Bridgeport campus! At WVJC, you gain the skills you need for today’s essential careers through our technical school courses in Bridgeport.
About West Virginia Junior College
West Virginia Junior College was established in Charleston, West Virginia in 1892. In the ensuing 125 years, WVJC has also established campuses in Morgantown and Bridgeport, West Virginia. Additionally, the advent of WVJC Online in 2011 has created opportunities for all West Virginians to access WVJC’s quality, affordable educational programs and to work toward their dream careers.
Take advantage of WVJC’s commitment to student services and innovative technologies as you plan for a better future!
“I attended this college once to obtain my Associate Degree to become a CCMA and in a little over a month I’ll be attending once again to become a Registered Nurse! I returned to this campus purely from my great experience the first time around.” – Brealynne Williams (Rodeheaver), WVJC Graduate
Bridgeport Associate Degree Programs
- Medical Billing and Coding – Do you want to manage a doctor’s office, or work at the admissions desk at a hospital? With this degree, you can work as a medical biller and coder in any kind of medical office!
- Network Administration/Security – From working in network security to protecting the integrity of data systems, there are a variety of interesting career paths that are perfect for graduates of this program.
- Dental Assisting – Get training in managing a dental office, assisting a dentist during dental procedures, and developing and exposing radiographs.
- Clinical Medical Assistant – Some of the career training our clinical medical assistant students receive includes administering EKGs, collecting medical specimens, performing some lab tests, performing phlebotomy, and preparing basic medications.
- Nursing – Getting your associate degree in our nursing program can lead to a great career of helping patients, assisting doctors, and being in on the action of a fast-paced hospital.
College Students In Bridgeport Come From All Over The Area
Our students come from a variety of places around the Bridgeport area. Here are some of the most notable locations:
- Barbour County, WV
- Braxton County, WV
- Buckhannon, WV
- Clarksburg, WV
- Doddridge County, WV
- Elkins, WV
- Fairmont, WV
- Flatwoods, WV
- Grafton, WV
- Harrison County, WV
- Lewis County, WV
- Marion County, WV
- Randolph County, WV
- Ritchie County, WV
- Taylor County, WV
- Upshur County, WV
- Weston, WV
- Wetzel County, WV
Apply For Our Bridgeport Associate Degree Programs Today!
With training from WVJC, you can be a part of a great community that can help you get on track to a rewarding career that can fulfil your goals! If you have any questions about our offerings, please contact us today so we can fill you in on our technical school programs in Bridgeport, WV!
Ready to apply today to get started on working toward your career? Go ahead and click on the apply now link to begin your journey!
[Cooperative Advertising: Each campus operates independently under policies established by its Board of Directors and implemented by its campus president and administration. The campuses are not affiliated unless and except to the extent noted in each campuses catalog.]