Are you ready to start a rewarding career in the challenging world of business?
To learn more, call call WVJC or Request Information.
The business world is thrilling, fast-paced and challenging! If you want to be part of the excitement, the Business Administration program is the place to start.
In this program, you will earn your an Associate Degree in Business Administration, where you will get the business and technology training you need to start a rewarding career and move up. Work with businessmen and women and be part of a winning team!
You will learn how to:
- Manage an office and supervise personnel
- Utilize sales and customer service techniques
- Manage a small business
- Understand accounting
- Manage employee payroll
- Understand business law
- Write formal letters and e-mail
- Market and advertise a business to the public
- Work with computer databases, spreadsheets, written documents, and the Internet
With your Associate Degree, you could:
- Work as a sales professional
- Work as a customer service specialist
- Work as an accountant assistant
- Work as a business manager
- Work as a bookkeeping staff member
Externships and Certifications
At WVJC, we know your goal is to get in to your dream career fast. We've designed our Business Administration program to meet your career goals and the needs of local employers. Experience and certifications are a great way to improve your marketability to employers.
“They help you to achieve that level where you can step out of the classroom and into real life, and you won't get knocked down by anything.”
“It would be hard not to get a job after graduating from here. It's been a really good experience and I've learned so much.”
As one of our Business Administration students you will complete an externship as part of your program. This on-the-job training allows you to apply the skills you've learned in the real world with real people. This experience is invaluable and also allows you to showcase your skills to employers in your area who hire business professionals.
Not only does our Business Administration program prepare you to be job ready, but it's also designed to prepare you for certification exams which can strengthen your appeal in the job market. Some of the certifications our students are qualified to take include:
- Microsoft Office Excel Certification
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint Certification
- Microsoft Office Word Certification
- QuickBooks Certification
Dress like a professional, become a problem solver, and be the successful businessman or woman that you've always wanted to be! For more information about this program, call WVJC today or Request Information.