/Accounting Degree Online Offered in Virginia
Earn your Business Administration/Accounting associate degree online in months. Business offers a variety of opportunities for professionals who understand the systems to manage the finances of a company.
Professionals with accounting associate degrees enjoy the flexibility of being employed by a wide variety of organizations including private businesses, government agencies and nonprofit organizations.
At WVJC, it has always been our mission to make sure the needs of our students come first. And it doesn’t matter if you just graduated high school, or are a parent looking to go back to school, or even a dedicated professional looking to gain more skills in your field – our online college in Virginia is for anyone who is excited to expand their education!
“I decided to attend college online because I am a wife, mother and have a full-time job”
What Makes WVJC Accounting Online Offered in Virginia a Different Kind of College Experience?
Do you want to know what separates our accounting associate degree program from other Virginia area programs? Here is what you can count on at WVJC:
- Small class sizes for better student/instructor engagement
- Technical support available 24/7
- Flexibility to fit your life and needs
- Personalized attention to help you stay on track in your courses
- Career services for after you graduate
- A quality, affordable education with scholarships opportunities
- The ability to earn an accounting degree in just months
What You Will Learn at Our Virginia Online Business Administration/Accounting Degree Program
We strive to make sure that our Business Administration/Accounting online students in Virginia get the full scope of all they would need to go on to have a successful career in accounting. Here are some of the aspects you will learn in our program:
- Tax form basics
- Business ownership models and tariffs
- How to calculate depreciation
- Accounting software applications
- How to compute wages and salaries
- Financial accounting and statement
- Accounting cycles
- Inventory accounting
- Payroll laws and tax returns
- Different types of tax concepts and timekeeping methods
And when you complete our Virginia Business Administration/Accounting online program, you can graduate and go on to find a great and fulfilling career in areas of work such as:
- Management trainee
- Accounts receivable, payroll or billing clerk
- Assistant to an accountant
Who Is West Virginia Junior College?
For over 120 years, West Virginia Junior College has been helping students to complete in-depth education programs, assisting them in their journeys to find worthwhile careers and go on to find fulfilling success!
We make student success our number one priority at WVJC, and when you enter one of our programs, like Business Administration/Accounting, you’ll learn from experienced instructors who know the industry inside and out.
Start Working Toward Your Online Business Administration/Accounting Degree in Virginia Today!
If you are looking to join a respected group of students who are embarking on a great quest to academic and career success, joining our student-focused online college is the first step. Apply today!