Position: Technical Support Analyst
Location: Morgantown, WV
Effectively, competently, and efficiently support students, faculty, and staff with the utilization of the College’s Learning Management System and other technical support.
- Handle all student support calls related to the LMS, obtaining necessary books, and any technical inquiry such as troubleshooting browsers, aiding the student in the installation of software, removing viruses, and general computer questions.
- Distribute Microsoft Office licenses to students beginning their respective program and maintain the current licenses held by current students.
- Assist in the development, build, and preparation of online courses
- Assist in the creation of professional multimedia elements to be incorporated within our online courses
- Assist in conducting weekly checks of our online courses to ensure optimum functionality
- Complete preparation of our online courses before each new term
- Update and pull course evaluations at the conclusion of each term
- Assist the Asst. Director of IDT and Director of IDT as needed on various projects
This is not a remote position; this position will report to our Morgantown campus Monday through Friday.
- Associate (Required); Bachelor’s preferred
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML and CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multi-media/ video software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Troubleshooting: 1 year (Preferred)
Interested candidates should email resumes to email@example.com.