Learn More About Our Business Administration/
Accounting Degree Online in Maryland
Have you been searching for a reliable school that offers online courses you can finish on your own schedule, or one that offers 24/7 technical support when you need it the most? Our online Business Administration/Accounting degree program in Kentucky can provide all of that and much more!
When you enroll at WVJC Online to get your Business Administration/Accounting degree, our dedicated instructors can prepare you for a rewarding career in the business world. Reach out to our team today!
What Separates WVJC from Other Business Administration/Accounting Online Programs Offered in Maryland?
As online schooling has become more popular over the years, we have made it our mission to always stand by our promise – to put the students first. Our number one priority is to give the students in our online Business Administration/Accounting program and other degree programs the best education possible!
When you make the choice to become a student in our Business Administration/Accounting online program offered in Maryland, you will be able to:
- Gain access to our 24/7 technical support team whose members are experienced with a variety of issues and can help you any time of day.
- Have the luxury of being able to graduate in just 18 months and putting you in the express lane to your future career in business accounting.
- Experience the convenience of doing your online course work when you want and where you want, whether that’s at your own home, your favorite café, or anyplace else that has internet access!
What You Can Expect to Learn in Our Maryland Business Administration/Accounting Associate Degree Program
Our programs are designed to help students learn all the necessary skills in order to graduate and go off to have rewarding careers in business accounting. Here are some of the things you will learn in our online courses:
- How to work with basic tax forms
- Different types of computerized accounting software
- Timekeeping methods
- How to do payroll tax returns
- The various laws which affect payroll
- Accounting cycles
- Financial accounting
- How to compute different salaries and wages
- Business ownership models
- Basic financial statements and inventory accounting
And when you complete our online accounting courses, you can go on and find success in different careers such as:
- Accounts receivable clerk
- Clerk for payroll
- Assistant to an accountant
- Billing clerk
- Management trainee
It makes sense that students have chosen our program over other Business Administration/Accounting associate degree programs in Kentucky. When you become a student at WVJC Online, your possibilities are endless!
Looking to Get Started? Start Working Toward Your Accounting Associate Degree in Maryland Today!
Think you are ready to take the first steps toward your future career? Start by applying to our online Business Administration/Accounting degree program offered in Maryland today!