Location: Charleston, WV
West Virginia Junior College is looking for an instructor for Dental Assisting courses. The instructor facilitates meaningful learning of the course competencies in the curriculum and proactively supports all facets of the learning environment.
- Associate Degree
- 3 years of full-time experience in a dental facility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and motivational skills
- Proficient in four-handed and/or six-handed dentistry
- *Teaching experience is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity for career professionals with practical experience who want to teach others. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately.
Interested candidates should email resumes to mmiles