Location: Morgantown, WV
Effectively, competently and efficiently manage the training program to achieve desired outcomes/standards set forth by the institution. Meet or exceed program retention standards as set forth by the institution. Meet or exceed program (a) sit rate and (b) pass rate standards for certification exams as set forth by the institution. Meet or exceed program satisfaction standards for (a) participation and (b) satisfaction as set forth by the institution. Effectively manage program externships. Maintain the highest level of ethical and professional standards, including keeping apprised of and abiding by all institutional policies and procedures, accreditation standards, and state and federal laws, rules, and regulations as pertains to the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- Associate degree required, bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Graduation from an accredited program recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) in the specialty field or subject area in which they teach.
- 3-years of full-time occupational experience (Required)
- 1-year teaching experience (Preferred)
- Experience in Cybersecurity
Interested candidates should email resumes to [email protected].