Description: WVJC is looking for a motivated professional to join our college admissions team as an Admissions Advisor.
Our admissions advisors work very closely with potential students offering a personalized enrollment experience. We are looking for individuals who will work well as part of a dynamic team while focusing on individual goals. A successful admissions advisor will have excellent relationship-building skills, efficient time management skills, and solid computer skills.
- Associate degree or higher preferred
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, etc): 1 year (Preferred)
- MUST have proven ability to follow a structured process with multiple steps and advanced activity tracking
- MUST have solid computer skills including Microsoft Office, Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Sheets, Docs, Drive, Meets, etc), Zoom, Social Media, and more
- Strong customer service and relationship skills are essential
- Excellent time management skills are required
- Must be driven and motivated to meet and exceed goals and expectations
- Must be flexible and available to students outside of regular work hours when needed
Interested Candidates should email resumes to [email protected].
Get started at WVJC today by applying to our career training school online!
Request more information about each of our campuses by reaching out!
Scholarships are available for many of our programs and vary by location.