Along with the various courses WVJC offers on its main campus, we now additionally have programs offered in Ohio through WVJC Online.
One particular program we’d like to highlight is our Clinical Medical Assistant Program, which provides dedicated students who are seeking a career in healthcare with the knowledge and skills the industry demands.
Clinical Medical Assistant Training
The training we supply to students in our clinical medical assistant program offers a wealth of benefits to emerging healthcare professionals. Some of these benefits include:
- Hands-on clinicals which allow you to get the fundamental field training you need for tasks like drawing blood, checking blood pressure, and more
- Convenient online courses which can accommodate your lifestyle, schedule, and working requirements
- The ability to earn your degree in your own time, making you career-ready in just 18 months if desired
- Familiarity with standard equipment within the industry, preparing you for a range of jobs and future tasks
- 24/7 technical support to ensure that your online courses go smoothly
Additionally, because WVJC Online is dedicated to giving students an in-depth education, our clinical medical assistant training incorporates the following medical administration focuses:
- Medical transcription
- Computer and software usage
- Electronic health records
- Medical insurance processing
- Medical office management
As you can see, being a part of our Clinical Medical Assistant Program will help you develop a range of essential skills. Visit the program page to learn more.
And if you’re ready to apply, be sure to contact us online!
For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program CLICK HERE