Description: Reporting to the Director of Admissions (DOA), the Admissions Manager will manage the day to operations of the Admissions Team including overseeing goals and metrics, supporting Admissions Advisors through training and situational guidance. The Admissions Manager will support the Director of Admissions through reporting, training, and serving as the point of contact and liaison with the Admissions Team.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree (Required)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (Highly preferred)
- 1-year experience as an Admissions Advisor, Recruiter, Sales Representative, or related role including one on one consultation/presentation AND goals based on metrics and outcomes (Required)
- Experience with Google Suite (Gmail, Chat, Drive, Documents, Sheets, etc) and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) (Required)
- 1 year of leadership experience such as Team Lead, Manager, Supervisor, Senior, or related experience (Preferred)
Interested Candidates should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.