Description: Instruct courses as assigned. Communicate any and all student issues to the Pharmacy Technician Program Director. Clinical Lab Instruction. Provide support to students.
- Graduation from an accredited program recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) in the specialty field or subject area in which they teach. -Required unless candidate meets experience requirement listed below.
- None-Core Courses: 2 years practical experience in the subject field in which they teach OR 3 years of job-related training and experience, as described, for those instructors who are not graduates from and accreditd program in the field in which they teach- Required
- Core Courses: A minimum of an associate degree from an accredited program recognized by the US Secretary of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) (applicable to faculty hired on or after January 1, 2020; whereas faculty hired prior to January 1, 2020 have until January 1, 2023 to evidence compliance with the associate degree requirement) and academic preparation in the specific courses being taught. A minimum of three (3) years of practical experience in the occupational field; OR A minimum of four (4) years of practical experience in the specialty or content field in which they teach for those instructors who are not graduates from a program in the field in which they teach. -Required
- Pharmacy Technician national certification (PTCB preferred) upon hire AND, any state licensing and/or registration requirements must be met within sixty (60) days of hire. -Required
- Teaching Experience- Preferred
Interested Candidates should email resumes to [email protected]