BRIDGEPORT, WV – Christmas is a time of giving. It is a time to show others love and compassion. West Virginia Junior College’s student body, and the six student organizations that they are associated with, have been extremely generous in assisting the needy in our area and around the globe. Club Donation Projects have included:
- Food Drive for the Lord’s Pantry in Clarksburg
- Operation Christmas Child
- Christmas Cards to patients at the VA Nursing Home in Clarksburg
- Operation Shoebox
- Angel Tree Program
- Donation of time to United Way to assist with gift wrapping fundraiser at Meadowbrook Mall in Bridgeport
- Donations of personal Dental Care items to Heartland nursing home
- Collection of adult outerwear items for Clarksburg Mission
We are very happy and proud our student groups and their effort this holiday season.
For more information on graduation rates, median debt of students who have completed their programs, and other important information, please visit our website at www.wvjc.edu/bridgeport-programs. Our programs are equal opportunity employer/programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.