In addition to all the courses WVJC provides at its main campus, we are also proud to now offer several programs in Ohio which are perfect for aspiring students in Cleveland, Youngstown, Akron, Canton and beyond! WVJC Online programs include:
- Business Administration – Ideal for those interested in advertising, accounting, marketing, and more, this program prepares you for a wide range of career opportunities by teaching you key skills.
- Business Administration – Accounting – If you’re interested in financial accounting, inventory accounting, the essentials of payroll and efficient timekeeping, or many other topics, this program is well suited for you and your career interests.
- Legal Office Assisting – Receive your online legal assisting degree through our thorough program which will teach you skills like conducting title examinations, crafting correspondence for legal actions, methods for client and witness interviewing, plus many more.
- Clinical Medical Assistant – Are you interested in entering the medical field and working toward a career as a lab assistant, ECG technician, clinical associate, or medical assistant? Then the skills and training you’ll learn from WVJC Online will be a great asset.
- Medical Office Administration – Those looking to manage a doctor’s office, be part of the admissions department of an area hospital, or serve as a secretary or assistant to a doctor should examine this program from WVJC Online.
- Medical Coding – Interested in learning the fundamentals of medical billing, electronic health records, medical insurance and coding, and essential medical terminology? Then the medical coding program offered by WVJC Online is for you.
Contact WVJC Online Today!
We’re proud of all we can offer for students in Akron, Canton, Cleveland, and those throughout Northeast Ohio. Be sure to contact us today because we’re ready to start building the future with you!