Are you a Pennsylvania resident who wants to be a part of our country’s judicial system? If so, our Legal Office Assisting online program may be just what you need to launch your dream career.
In our program, you will learn a wide range of basic skills including drafting litigation documents, conducting legal research, interviewing clients and witnesses, and so much more. Everything you learn in the program is designed to help you become a member of a professional team.
So read on to discover all that’s in store for you when you choose WVJC Online!
Become a Legal Office Assistant with Our Online Program That’s Offered in PA
As a legal office assistant, you can hold a variety of positions, whether it’s working for an attorney or judge, being part of the legal department of a hospital, or even applying your skills for the government.
So if you’re in Pennsylvania, in places like Waynesburg, Aliquippa, New Castle, Washington or beyond, reach out to WVJC Online, because we can get you started on your career path as a legal office assistant.
Some of the benefits our legal assisting online degree program provides include:
- 24/7 online tech support
- The ability to be career ready in just 18 months
- Small online classes
- The chance to earn your degree in your own time
- Available career services
- Mobile access
Additionally, students in our legal assisting program online get the chance to prepare for the Core Registered Paralegal (CRP) Certification™.
Coursework in Our Legal Assisting Online Program Offered in Pennsylvania
WVJC Online’s students within the legal assisting degree program thoroughly develop their skillsets, making them more marketable following graduation.
Some skills that our students acquire within the program include:
- How to draft legal correspondence
- Interviewing techniques for witnesses and clients
- Procedures for legal document filing within a court
- Conducting basic title examinations
- How to draft litigation documentation
- Using basic investigation procedures
- Using the LexisNexis system for legal research
- Document preparation, including wills, deeds and contracts
- Understanding the state and federal court systems
After acquiring these valued legal skills, students of our legal office assisting program become qualified for jobs working for or with:
- Prosecuting attorneys and judges
- Trial attorneys
- Attorneys operating out of a private practice
- Attorneys with a focus on real estate
- State, local, and federal gov. agencies
- Financial organizations
- The legal departments of hospitals
- Insurance companies
So it’s clear – choosing WVJC Online for your legal assisting degree program can give you a range of career options and lead to the future you’ve been searching for. Whether you’re in Pittsburgh, Cranberry, New Castle, Johnstown, or any other Pennsylvania city, choose the program that will help you succeed!
Contact Us Today
If you’re ready to get to work we’re ready to put our team to work for you!
Contact WVJC Online today to take the first step in your legal assisting career. We look forward to hearing from you.