At WVJC PA Online, we understand that it sometimes can be hard to concentrate at home when you have distractions like television, neighbors, roommates and more.
So in order to help you find some peace and quiet, and help you get in the zone for studying, we’ve compiled a list of great places in the Pittsburgh area where you can work on your WVJC PA Online coursework and study!
Cafés, Bistros, and Coffee Houses
What better way to fuel your brain for a day of online coursework and studying than some coffee, tea, and good eats! Cafés and the like are perfect places to set up camp and get some work done when your schedule permits. Here are some spots we think you might enjoy:
- Te’ Café – Facebook
- The Common Place Coffee Co. – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Dobra Tea Pittsburgh – Facebook
- Espresso a Mano – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Tazza d’Oro – Facebook | Twitter
- Zeke’s Coffee Pittsburgh – Twitter | Instagram
- Constellation Coffee Pittsburgh – Twitter | Instagram
- Caffé Mona la Bistro – Twitter | Instagram
- Lola Bistro – Facebook
- Avenue B – Facebook | Twitter
- Pamela’s Diner – Facebook
- 21st Street Coffee and Tea – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Arriviste Coffee Bar – Facebook | Instagram
- Black Forge Coffee House – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- The Coffee Tree Roasters – Facebook | Instagram
- Chateau Café and Cakery – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Point Brugge Café – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Café Fifth – Facebook
- Adda Coffee & Tea House – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Kaleidoscope Café – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Coco Café – Facebook
- Square Café – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Colony Cat Café – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Café Raymond – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Everyone knows that the library is a good place to head to when looking for a homework spot outside of the house. We suggest checking out these locations in the Pittsburgh area in hopes that you can find your own studying nook!
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Northland Public Library – Facebook | Twitter
- Green Tree Public Library – Facebook
- Cooper-Siegel Community Library – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Dormont Public Library – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Crafton Public Library – Facebook
- Brentwood Library – Twitter
Before winter comes, it’s always nice to take advantage of the gorgeous fall weather. So why not grab some blankets, your computer, and maybe some snacks and head to one of these beautiful parks to relax and crank out some coursework!
- Schenley Park – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Riverview Park – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Emerald View Park – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- South Shore Riverfront Park – Facebook | Twitter
- Mellon Square – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- North Shore Riverfront Park – Facebook
- Frick Park – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Brookline Memorial Park – Facebook | Twitter
- South Side Park – Facebook | Twitter
- Point State Park – Facebook | Twitter
- Highland Park – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Have You Checked Out These Other Great Blog Posts?
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to read some of our other WVJC blog posts:
- 5 Reasons to Choose WVJC Pennsylvania Online
- Introducing the Keystone State Online College Scholarship
- 5 Reasons to Get Your Pennsylvania Medical Billing Training Through WVJC Online
About WVJC Online Offered in Pennsylvania
If you’re in the Pittsburgh, PA area and are looking for an online degree program that has a lot to offer, our school might just be for you.
At WVJC Online, Pennsylvania students who take part in our online college can have the flexibility to undertake schoolwork on a schedule that benefits their work and life needs, letting them complete coursework during the day or in the evenings.
Our online degree programs offered in PA include:
- Business Administration – With this program, you can learn skills such as office management, basic accounting, small business management, and more.
- Business Administration/Accounting – If you are interested in careers such as accounting assistant, bookkeeping, billing clerk, and more, then this program is for you.
- Legal Office Assisting – Learn how to draft legal correspondence, use basic investigation procedures, understand the state and federal court systems, and more.
- Clinical Medical Assistant – This program can help you to go on to have a career as a EKG technician, Phlebotomist, lab assistant and much more!
- Medical Office Administration – Develop skills with medical records, billing, and basic coding within our medical office administration program.
- Medical Coding – When you become a medical coder, you have a wide range of potential employment opportunities, from clinics to hospitals and everything in-between.
Here Are Some of the Cities In Pennsylvania That We Offer Our Online Programs to:
- New Castle
Get Started on Your Future Today
We can provide the real-world training you need through our fundamental classes, and we do whatever we can to help our students fulfill their career goals.
Part of this dedication can be found in the externships we offer for certain programs, all designed to help students get the real-life experience they need so they are prepared after graduation.
Our dedication to students can also be found through our useful student services department. We offer a range of services, such as:
- Around-the-clock technical assistance and support to help troubleshoot computer and mobile devices issues
- Alerts to remind students of important due dates because we truly want you to succeed
So, if you are interested in joining one of our online PA programs, be sure to contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you!