WVJC Alumni Association
As a graduate of West Virginia Junior College you have the unique opportunity to stay connected with classmates and network with other alumni across the state! The Alumni Association brings together alumni, volunteers, faculty and students to achieve our goal of nurturing personal growth and providing lifelong relationships and enrichment opportunities. There is no charge to join.
Your exclusive membership privileges include
- Ongoing access to our Career Management Team
- Assistance in career growth and management through on-campus professional development seminars,
- Membership in the schools mentorship program that provides students opportunities to network with fellow graduates, professionals and employers in their field of study,
- Regular career workshop programs providing assistance developing professional documents (resumes, cover letters, thank you letters, professional references, etc.) as well as professional interview training and job search techniques,
- Annual events on campus inviting students to return to campus for networking opportunities with fellow students, and
- Refresher courses to brush up on skills and techniques within your career field
Be a part of our growing network. Contact your local Career Management Director to join the campus Alumni Association today!
“They dont know you by a number, they know your name. And if you have questions they are willing to help you. ”
“They go above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to helping their students.”
“Now I get the opportunity to help these students because we do see a lot of the WVJC students, we do their externships in our practice and are glad to do it.”